Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I am a newbie from Scotland and have just taken delivery of my new Sportage CRDI 1.7 a few days ago,well pleased with everything about the sportage only problem, is it me or has the sportage got no ashtray within the vehicle?

I know many of you will be non smokers or have quit, though there still must be some owners who still have the habit!!!!!

Excellent forum by the way

Yogi

·
Registered
19 Posts
You'll be hard pushed to find any new car with an ash tray these days.
You can get one that fits in one of the centre cup holders though.

·
Registered
662 Posts
From years of bike rideing i thought car drivers just flicked them out the window anyway

Puch Grand Prix

suzuki AP 50

Yamaha RD250

yamaha 650Xs

Kawasaki GPZ550

Kawasaki GPX750

Kawasaki ZXR600

Kawasaki 626 ZXR

Ktm 250

KTM 450

TM 450en

·
Registered
70 Posts
Totally agree with you Viking Paul and i am in Spain where they are still flicked out of windows. Used to pull up alongside offenders and tell them for a little extra they could have had an ashtray fitted.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Surely it is time smoking is classed the same as using a mobile, after all a dropped cigarette in a lap is a pretty good distraction

·
Registered
887 Posts
si952 said:
Surely it is time smoking is classed the same as using a mobile, after all a dropped cigarette in a lap is a pretty good distraction

Couldn't agree more, I've on a few occasions refused to touch a car because of the filth inside from smoking, even failed a car's mot because you really had a hard time seeing out the windscreen, must've been blind at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts