Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had a perishing sunroof rubber seal on their niro 4, or any other kia for that matter.
If they have, do they know who could supply the seal as Kia say it is a complete part with the glass at 拢870 馃槀馃槀馃槀. I'm sure if a Sluth Korean can attach it to the glass, someone in the UK can.
Thanks in advance.

Registered
Has anybody had a perishing sunroof rubber seal on their niro 4, or any other kia for that matter.
If they have, do they know who could supply the seal as Kia say it is a complete part with the glass at 拢870 馃槀馃槀馃槀. I'm sure if a Sluth Korean can attach it to the glass, someone in the UK can.
Thanks in advance.
As no Niro will have reached 7 years old yet this should be a warranty claim. Speak with your dealer and have the car booked in so they can look at it and report the issue to Kia for a repair under the warranty.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
As no Niro will have reached 7 years old yet this should be a warranty claim. Speak with your dealer and have the car booked in so they can look at it and report the issue to Kia for a repair under the warranty.
I have done that and they said it was exterior influences that have caused it, and warranty would not cover it.

Super Moderator
I have done that and they said it was exterior influences that have caused it, and warranty would not cover it.
What age is the car?

May be try another Kia dealer or send KCS a message via this forum (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
It's Dec 18. What is KCS?
If it's customer service they just direct me back to the dealer.

Cheers

Registered
e-Niro 4+ 2020
What on earth do they mean by "exterior influences" - the weather? This surely should be covered by warranty and I would push hard on them to do something about it.

Registered

Super Moderator
It's Dec 18. What is KCS?
If it's customer service they just direct me back to the dealer.

Cheers
Kia Customer Services.
They have a forum here.

Has the dealer actually forwarded anything for Kia to approve? Or have they dismissed it straight away?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts