Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am probably going to sound a bit thick here.........

I have ordered the Niro EV '2' but wondered if there are different tiers of the Uvo system, or is it an all or nothing package?
My current Sportage 69 Plate doesn't have it at all, so I have no exposure to what it is or how it really works. I like the idea of being able to pre adjust the car temperatures before leaving for a journey, but not sure if the base model i've ordered will have that functionality.

Apologies for what might be a daft question.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah balls!
I was thrown by it being listed as "Free 7-year Kia Connect (UVO) services" was hoping maybe there was the option to pay a fee to have it activated.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ah balls!
I was thrown by it being listed as "Free 7-year Kia Connect (UVO) services" was hoping maybe there was the option to pay a fee to have it activated.
It was the same for the e-Niro as well, they just don't include the data communications hardware in the '2' version, and there is no option to add it later...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that. I only ever use Android Auto anyway, I have never really liked the Kia nav.
It is a shame I wont have the remote features, but by no means is it a deal breaker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts