1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Niro hybrid 2022
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folk,
A few niggles after 1 day.
1: Android auto works only on two-thirds of a screen, the rest says Android auto and is pointless... How do you make it full screen ??????
2: Uvo... Set it all up ... a bit slow and odd... says it's locked whens it not etc ... but then the best one is going into the app last night and it saying i have made too many purchases.... ????? and it would not start. I started the app this morning, and all is fine... it's still next to useless.. as the lock / unlock feature which is what i have .. hardly ever works...
Help !!!

·
Super Moderator
6,178 Posts
At present you can not have AA mapping full screen. Best you can have is map 2/3 and other info in 1/3.

To set this up.
In setting go to phone settings & enable split screen.

Then when your phone is connected and AA is running (suggest you set it under star button, for quick access)
You then get this screen.

On the far right is a small white arrow (half way down) tap on that.

That then opens up that section to a few screens. Scroll up/down through then.

Reactions: drchips

·
Registered
Niro hybrid 2022
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After my first weekend with the car , AA is good for Spotify etc , which i add to the screen on the right, the satnav works fine on the main screen ... as for Uvo ... don't these companies realise that software these das make people use it more .. bad software like uvo is a gimmick.. which is a shame, as I want to turn on the heat in the winter .. cat do it .. all I can do is lock and unlock .. and I have a level 4 :(

·
Super Moderator
6,178 Posts
After my first weekend with the car , AA is good for Spotify etc , which i add to the screen on the right, the satnav works fine on the main screen ... as for Uvo ... don't these companies realise that software these das make people use it more .. bad software like uvo is a gimmick.. which is a shame, as I want to turn on the heat in the winter .. cat do it .. all I can do is lock and unlock .. and I have a level 4 :(
HEV's need engine running to heat car. So that is never going to happen in the UK as it is illegal.

UVO is really designed for EV's where they can use the main EV battery to pre heat the car without turning the car on.

To be fair you can track your trips, send destinations to head unit & find your car.

I agree not the best app, but was never really designed for ICE cars. Main thing is you do not have to use it, as it is not required to work car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts