Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been a Kia owner since 2003 and have had the delight in owning a 53 Reg'd Mk1 Rio 1.3 LX and a 54 Reg'd Sedona 2.8 Diesel LX. I am now the owner of a 56 Reg'd Rio 1.5D LX R.E.D which is a little bit special as its half an LX and half a Sport. This was one of the post face lift models so has all the bells and whistles to boot.

Anyway I thought after owning 3 of them it was high time I became an member of the owners club. Next on my wish list is either a Cee'd Sport or Exceed Cabrio.

In all the time I have owned them never put a spanner to any of them except my current ride when last winter it would only either roll or push start. This turned out to be the fuel pressure sensor and injection rail sensors which where replaced under warranty. But apart from that I have to say for a car I brought blind its the best one yet. Look forward to taking part in the forum as and when time allows me to.

Cheers,

Andy

Edited by: andyc1976

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum...what do you want a Cee'd for? Everyone knows the Rio is the best!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello guys! I am Wilson and own a kia sorento and love to drive it.Thanks.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 472pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="629"><col style="width: 472pt;" width="629"><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20">
<td style="height: 15pt; width: 472pt;" height="20" width="629"><a href="http://www.cheapeuroparts.com/parts-for-bmw-c-264" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Mercededs
Parts</a><wbr><wbr></td>
</tr></table>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts