Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello matey peeps just introducing myself to the forum I'm Big Luigi from somewhere in Italy so don't mess. If your lookin for trouble stand on ma face,....... if you want a sore face take his.
Now ama goin down to the restaurant where I put the forkan knife on the table.

Just bought a second hand Carens CDR 2.0 Deisel 58 plate and quite enjoying it. Will be able to attribute mechanical and some P.C.technical help to the forum. So looking forward to have a wrestle in the mud with you. So long as you're female

The rest of you guys.............. well we will just chat

·
Registered
144 Posts
????

candidate for wierdest first post ever???

Welcome. I wont stand on ya face, if you dont mind, and no mud wrestling either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The forums wierdest guy...................
Big Luigi Thanks for the red hot welcome
Greeeeeaaat to be here!!
Thanks nsmith

·
Registered
93 Posts
CIAO Big Luigi
mama mia you bringa summa da soul to da forum

Alla salute!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Uncle Mart remember the time I met you onna bus anda we hada conversation like dis....

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.
The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more.
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice.
Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.
"Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella Mississippi."

·
Registered
144 Posts
Big Luigi said:
hey Uncle Mart remember the time I met you onna bus anda we hada conversation like dis....

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.
The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more.
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice.
Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.
"Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella Mississippi."

Groan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts