Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm awaiting delivery of my new Sportage having gave up my company Insignia that was never out of the garage for repairs. Hoping Kia is a good as people say they are!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, I love the look of the new Sportage - hope it's a fault free time for you.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I've got a First Edition. Over 12 months old now. Still love it.

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum Flash. I leased a '53 plate Corsa from new for 4 years and it was recalled 4 times for various things including havingthe timing chain renewed! Out of warranty its gearlinkage fell to pieces, the indicator stalk stopped working and the clutch develoloped a bad judder when the engine was cold. Good car apart from that

My Rio has had nothing break (so far
) but has had a few new bits as 'wear and tear' has happened over the last 6 years.

A 'thumbs up
' for Kia from me then!

Phil

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ann the good old insignia! with its "lifetime warranty"! The one where everything bar the seatbelts are included. Nearly bankrupted a friend of mine and he had to have his mother lnlaw to remortgage her house to pay off the lease to get out of it as the thing was no better than a bag of bolts! Bit like me and a passat really
oh well, welcome to the world of Kia, if your sportage is as good as my proceed you can begin to sleep easy at night!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Mates got a VXR Insignia and has had a few troubles, discs warping and a still on going problem, a drivetrain shudder that they thought was the filter in the rear diff. Eats tyres and they are 20 inchers. Expensive servicing on this model. Did you know the front pads are £250 plus. The brake discs are £350 each cos they are the floating type.Its a fast car but your money goes faster out your wallet just running it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts