Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening folks

only just got a kia (pro ceed) hopefully there'll be lots of useful info and stories to exchange.

look forward to getting to grips with the forum

cheers

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hello and welcome, firstly to the forum and secondly to the world of the Pro-Ceed.

Start getting used to people giving the car a second look and other mumbling to their friends "yes, it`s a Kia" lol

I`m contantly having people comment on mine, I have aftermarket alloys but it`s such a nice looking car in amoungst the world of Astras and Focus`s out on the road.

What colour and engine have you opted for?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

definitely impressed with the looks of the car and the 'extras' which come as standard.

i've already had people as what it is.

opted for the 2.0l CRDi. not the fastest turbo diesel i've had, but spritely enough. it's silver, not my first choice . . .

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I would of loved the 2ltr but we had to try and to keep costs of purchase and running to a minimum.
I had to do some serious persuading to get the wife to understand that the 113hp 1.6 was the lowest I would opt for as I felt the 90bhp would have been too lethargic for me.

My last car was silver and after owning 2 black cars, I would certainly consider going for silver nest time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure where to put this, but i am having trouble loading an avatar.

it is smaller than 100kb and less than 64*64 - any thoughts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts