Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,New to the forum and the Kia Owners Club, just today purchased a brand new Kia Picanto 2 in black (I think one of only 5 in the UK so far)
First time I have ever purchased a brand new car in 25 years of driving, taking delivery on Tuesday and really looking forward to ownership and being an active member of the forum, regards Garry.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome Garry,

Is it the new shape Picanto you're getting ?
Dont forget to post some pictures up for all to see.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the new shape, came into the country on Tuesday (first batch for sale) and I will certainly post some photos, as the only proper photo of it in black that I could find was the 3 door version at the Geneva Motor Show. Viewed our one at the dealership today and it looks really good in black

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
radio! the wife just wanted a fuel gauge that works and it's cost me £10k
Seriously though we were in the market for a replacement for our ancient Fiesta and the launch of the New Picanto couldn't have come at a better time, we have gone for the EcoDynamic version so looking forward to better mpg and no tax

·
Registered
543 Posts
Omg you've gone for Eco version great idea wish we did now with fuel prices and free tax :O that's. A good deal

Funny about fiesta you Won't be dissapoined with the quality of the build if kias there great fun to drive too :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts