Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i,m new to this site but seen as how i,m taking delivery of a 10 plate Picanto 1 next week i thought i would join, have been with Kia.s for the past six years with Rio,s and Picantos but year before last made the mistake of getting an i 10 from a dealer in Portsmouth could only offer the top of the range style but it seemed like a good deal so went for it,but got a good price for it from our local Kia dealer in Lee on solent and got us one at the last minute at the pre april price rise in the colour we wanted. the hyundai prices and service was terrible the fan belt was on the way out and the seat fabric keeps coming apart so glad to be coming back to Kia as allways had good service from Fine cars our local Kia dealer, question do all dealers offer discounts to Kia owners club members ? looking forward to hearing from other Picanto owners. Thanks Paul Ibbo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, we now have our new Picanto1 in galaxy black its brilliant,can photos be uploaded on this forum would be good to see other peoples Picantos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts