Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, so i should start by saying hi and that i'm new to all this being as i'm only 17. I'm currently taking my driving lessons. I'm going to order the pro ceed 1.6 diesel through the motability scheme being as my mums disabled and she's being a real saint and doing this for me. i've looked at many other cars but i have to say there is always something that brings me back to the pro ceed and i don't know what lol. Now i know alot of youngsters like me wouldn't consider getting a Kia but this has really caught my eye especially in white
. Really this is just to say hi and to ask if i have made the right decision

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome to the club Jadiie. The proceed is a nice car I use to have the ceed but down sized to Rio diesel cos of lower wages in new job.
Being a 2 door car the large doors should give plenty room to get your Mum in and out.

All the best

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Jadiie,

You lucky thing you, a Pro Ceed for a first car is a great step on the motoring ladder. I've had mine now for 6 months and I absolutely love it still.

My first car was also white, but that was an old N reg Vauxhall Nova... it packed up within 6 months - engine failure! Oops.

I must say though, particularly around the area I live (Leicestershire), that being a Kia Pro Ceed owner is like being part of an exclusive club! I've only ever seen two in the last six months. So you'll be looking good on the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts