Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members from a new member I have just taken advantage of the scrappage scheme and swapped in my old Mondeo 1.8 TD with 160.000 on the clock and severe metal moth damage.
I had already purchased a second hand 06 plate Sedona to pull my caravan with and are quite happy with both Kia models.

Given the lousy weather we are experiencing at the moment has anyone fitted heated screen jets or similar to their Kia's

Regards

radiohamjohn

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome, dont know about the heated jets issue. What did you get under scrappage??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I have just retired and the Mondeo was used to transportthe dog our 13 year old German Shepherd (Iceni) unfortunately put down 3 months ago due to rear hip failure we only now require a run about so we went for the Picanto 1, nice little basic car, ideal for the shopping etc.
The Sedona being used for caravan towing or longer trips where the added comfort is required.

If some one comes up with a retro fit heated short length of metal pipe that one could mount up close to the existing jets I reckon it would be a licence to print money! Both water bottles in my two cars are in a fluid state but the jets are frozen as everyone elses I suspect.

Regards

John

·
Registered
144 Posts
Vauxhall were going to do heated washer jets on the insignia. Called it HotShots, but they couldnt Iron out the bugs so it was dropped just before launch. Dont know what happend after that tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts