Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and hellow to you all. newbies here,we have just bought a casnes 2007,7 seater diesel. she has ben running great. but we keep getting a beeping sound,coming from frontdrivers sidedash, comes and goes not going all the time. any ideas or is it to the dealers with the car.many thanksBarney 7

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ice warning indicator. Check the temp on the dash, usually makes a noise when it gets down to 4c but with no visible indication of what it is. Just a safety measure to let you know the roads could be slippy

·
Registered
536 Posts
A lot of people have said it beeps every time it goes under or above 4c (or 5 on some models) and maybe 0c. Can be a little anoying to some people but if I'm honest I've still not herd mine, didn't bother me on my last car as the "boing's" had different tones so you knew what was what. 90% sure the dealer can mute it, so mine could have been before I took delivery maybe. It'll stop come spring/summer. With it not being an servise that's covered by warranty it's probably worth remembering come service or repair time and asking them to do it.. Might waiver any cost.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hi cadilac48<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I must be honest there are a few
things that spring to mind here - I don't think there is a low temperature
indicator on your model (would be able to confirm with your VIN), but this
could possibly be a ""door open""� or ""lights left on""� alarm signal. Of course
this may not mean that the lights are on or the door is open, there may be a
fault there triggering the alarm.

As RichieD76 suggested, worth
getting it checked out.

Please give us a call if we can
help you further.

Kia Customer Service

0845 6017521

Visit www.kia.co.uk

Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk

Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Call Centre opening hours: