Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<table align="center" ="page" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="-: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb255, 255, 255; color: rgb0, 0, 0; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><t><tr valign="top"><td valign="top" style="font: normal normal normal 9ptormal verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; "><div id="posts"><div id="edit404497" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 6px; padding-left: 0px; "><table id="post404497" ="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="-: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb255, 255, 255; color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb153, 153, 153; border-right-color: rgb153, 153, 153; border-bottom-color: rgb153, 153, 153; border-left-color: rgb153, 153, 153; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><t><tr valign="top"><td ="alt1" id="td_post_404497" style="font: normal normal normal 9ptormal verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb239, 239, 239; color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb255, 255, 255; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><div id="post_message_404497">Just picked up my 58 reg Pro Cee'd 3 1.6 CRDi, car has done 27k, full dealer history, to say I'm pleased with it is an understatement -buildqualityis excellent - not a mile of my old 51 reg BMW 320d, and streets ahead of the 04 Saab 9-3 2.2 TiD Arc that I traded in for it, which was a disaster zone of acar.

Absolutely love the looks too quite rare and a real head turner in Metallic Red with really smart 17" alloys. Car also has half leather, auto wipers,parkingsensorsclimate, cruise and of course the ipod/AUX which is absolutely everything I need in a car, couple that to group 6insurance, cheapish road tax, not as hard a ride as I was expecting and decent handling and I'm well chuffed.

I'm looking to get the rear windows tinted as that would really complete the look of the car, and maybe upgrade the front speakers at some point, but thats it, not interested in lowering or anything like that.

So, can anyone recommend any good Kiadealersin Yorkshire, or anyadviceabout the privacy glass/tint upgrades?
</td></tr></t></table>

</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hmmm, recognise this post - here's my reply

Hi and welcome, same model as myself, really strong engine I found, and I did like those alloys on mine too.
I traded in a troubled Vectra B Sri 2.2 in 2008 and not looked back since, I wish I'd opted for rear tints when ordering so I hope you manage to source some info on here.

Drakey

Welcome to another forum

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woah, deja vu!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts