Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,
just found this site so will be having a good read,

Ipicked up my 10 plate pro ceed1.6 crdi from our local dealer a couple of weeks ago and i am well happy with it

chris

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, they are great cars, 2 years with mine now and I can't fault it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Doberman, I too have had positive firt impressions of my new Cee'd.

Do you have any problem reaching the pedals though?

Ian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ian

No problems reaching the pedals but i am over 6ft tall, but i do find that some times even with the seat as low down as possible i still catch the ceiling with my head every now and again

cant fault the drive or the build everything just seems so well set out,the only thing i would change so far is for the front seats to be able to tip forward for people to get into the rear

Doberman

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
doberman said:
the only thing i would change so far is for the front seats to be able to tip forward for people to get into the rear

Do they still slide forward on the rails?

I know what you mean tho`, one of the few things that jar me off is having to re adjust the seat postion should I let anyone out my drivers side.

My old Astra had a memory of some form (god knows how it worked??!!!!) that would only allow the seat to slide back to its position prior to being slid fwd.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi drakey

yes they are the slide forward on rail type seats, idont let backseat passengers out my side lol

the other thing i`m very supprised at is i have never seen another Pro-Ceed on the road yet

Doberman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts