Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just got the pro_ceed sport 2.0ltr CDRi, seems a good car 2008 with 9K on clock. traded a toyota auris 2,0 D4D . found the toyota owners club very helpful and hoping this site as good.help needed in my choice of MP3 player, manual points towards ipods? thinking of the ipod nano 8GB but would the archos2 8GB do the same job ie interface with the head unit in car so i can access song, artists,album ect with out having to fiddle with ipob/MP3 player?????????? would love to know what makes anyone else is using and good/bad points. also looking for a suitable sat nav mount as the air vent mounts i have used on toyota will not attach to the vertical air vent grills in ceed, again any suggestions, hoping for some input to my 2 questions.
regards
geoff

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi geof 57 and welcome, I use a memory stick to put my CD collections on it, works great and can select from the radio.
Believe operations depend on the make of Ipods?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I wondered if anyone could help me i have a 59 Sportage and have just got the Kia ipod cable. It worked fine first time but when I pressed track button on stereo it came up with empty ipod??????? since then i can not load ipod up. The ipod is a touch and it has songs on it but just wont work please tell me someone can help me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for reply, tried an ipod nano 5G 8GB no good only played songs in alphabetical order from all albums a nightmare one minute its U2 then ABBA followed by whatever, no way to select albums only skip through the tracks? So ive brought a busbi mini 8GB USB drive stick from ARGOS seems ok and all functions ok, can now skip albums and tracks which enables me to select the tunes i want to hear. My USB has also shown as empty on head unit ?? all i did was remove and reinsert , now seems ok.Hope this info helps, being new to this owners club todate i have found it ok and hope you get all the help you need from other members.
regards
geoff

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jane nice to hear from you, wishing you a happy and trouble free time with your KIAregards
geoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts