Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
New to this Site & New to KIA motors.

Ordered a 2012 Facelift Kia Soul2 1.6 CRDi Auto, no delivery date yet but have received the full uk spe's from my Dealer today (KIA Product information Bulletin) . The specs look great & cant wait for the delivery. Great site & look forward to catching up with some post's , chats maybe

Looking forward to some Soul time soon

Trevor

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hope when you get it it's the same as the spec sheet you have! Like most makers, KIA change specs with monotonous regularity.You'll only be able to reject it if you get the dealer to agree in writing that the model you ordered will be to the specification as agreed when you placed the order. Most times the changes are minor but annoying. IN my case - I have a Carens LS - between order and delivery KIA removed the sliding tray under the passenger seat and the flip up covers over the rear arm rests. Small things but annoying!

Cheers,

Gary

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went in to order the 2010 spec Soul 2 CRDi 1.6 Auto but getting the Facelift for the same price fixed in June this year all signed up & viewed with fine toothed comb . so hoping its a win win !Will only know for sure when I go to pick it up!
Thanks for the heads up

Trevor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts