Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join the forums. I have recently placed an order for a Sportage GT Line S HEV FWD in Green w Black roof.

I am currently in a Volvo S60 T5 Polestar Optimised saloon but the delivery situation and a huge increase in prices since I bought the S60 a couple of years ago meant I had to look elsewhere.

My ageing bones also meant I needed something a bit easier to get in and out. So back to an SUV and a return to SE Asia.

I am hoping it will be here around Nov Dec time

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join the forums. I have recently placed an order for a Sportage GT Line S HEV FWD in Green w Black roof.

I am currently in a Volvo S60 T5 Polestar Optimised saloon but the delivery situation and a huge increase in prices since I bought the S60 a couple of years ago meant I had to look elsewhere.

My ageing bones also meant I needed something a bit easier to get in and out. So back to an SUV and a return to SE Asia.

I am hoping it will be here around Nov Dec time
Hi Pete. This is an active topic. Question we all ask is when did you order and what did the dealer say ? Thanks for advising on the model too. This conversation may get moved on to the relevant thread.

Reactions: Pete74
1 - 3 of 3 Posts