Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Guys and Gals Just popped in to buy the beers and to introduce myself. My names Vince, from Essex and have a 56 reg picanto Zapp, actually is my daughters buts shes of at uni and can`t park on campus so I`ve got her car for the first year.

Great little car it is too.
Looking forward to participating in the Picanto forum and later maybee the new Rio one as I`m sorely tempted.

all the best and cheers

Vince

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I nick the wife's Picanto and love it, the rio's a neat car too, love the look of the new shape, it's like a mini Pro Ceed lol.
Take it from your user name you own or owned a whopping great ford ?
From an ex Essex fella :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Drakey,
Yes several years ago now, a cosworth scorpio;great car deceptively quick, but only mid 20`s to the gallon. With a bit of luck, now the Colonels gone, and we helped a bit, cheaper fuel might be on the horizon.

cheers for now.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome vince , great choice of motor you have !!! I'm a picanto owner of a new one but used to have a 54 plate se as my mobile bass wagon lol I was crazy ! Hope you enjoy it here :S

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Vince, I lived in Colchester before moving to Spain with my Magentis (and wife of course). She's running a Picanto at the moment, before that had a Rio, which was an excellent package.
Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.