Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from a new member. Just bought a sportage 2 litre petrol 2005. Didn't need diesel because only doing about 4k per year - mostly with grandkids in and to cope with the snowy conditions. Don't know if I'm posting in the right place - but pleased to be a member.

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,210 Posts
Your posting in the right area shooter and welcome to the forum. Do you live in an area that gets a lot of snow and how old are the grandkids?? I'm still waiting for mine!!!

Phil

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
phil866 said:
Your posting in the right area shooter and welcome to the forum. Do you live in an area that gets a lot of snow and how old are the grandkids?? I'm still waiting for mine!!!

Phil
magic - live in the north east on the coast but travel 40 mile return route inland to work each day, was a bit scary last year but only missed a couple of days in the -15 snow. G/kids are 19 months and 6 months. However, just moved to a modern estate with a half mile drive uphill, with a nasty curve half way up,to the main roads. Been asking around and most peoplehave beenstuck in the past two years with the bad weather. Over the road had their car in the lower cul-de-sac for 3 weeks. Bloke up the road had his car in next door's garden for 2 weeks. Thus needing a 4*4 with some reliability for the g/kids, work and to get off the estate.
I shoot skeet and sporting and most of the blokes have landrovers etc, unfortunately they spend most of the time in the garage with repairs.
G/kids are great - its like having your own kids again with all the fun but they go home at night!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts