OTR Pricing for the new Venga line-up is as follows:
1.4 Venga 1 £11495

1.4crdi venga EcoDynamics £12795
1.4 venga 2 £12695

1.6 venga 2 auto £14095

1.4 crdi venga 2 EcoDynamics £13995

1.4 venga 3 £14095

1.4 crdi venga 3 EcoDynamics £15395

<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>
Kia 7 year Warranty

As with all Kia vehicles the Venga will benefit froman industry leading 7 year warranty. This is a major advantage over the competition and offers a competitive and unique selling point for Venga. Warranty terms are 3 years unlimited, 4-7 years 100,000 miles. 5 year paint warranty and 12 years anti-perforation warranty.

officially on sale from 1<SUP>st</SUP> February 2010, but will be <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">available for pre-ordering from the 18<SUP>th</SUP> of January[/I].

New Engines

There are 3 engines available on the Venga. A 1.4 petrol engine with a 5-speed manual gearbox with 89bhp output delivers efficient, competitive and responsive performance.

The 1.4 CRDi engine again with 89bhp benefits from a 6-speed manual gearbox as well as Intelligent Stop and Go (ISG) as standard, with fuel consumption at 62.8 mpg combined and emissions at just 117g/km this engine is both efficient and economical.

A 1.6 petrol 123bhp petrol engine only available with a 4-speed automatic transmission is also available on the mid grade to satisfy those that prefer the ease of an automatic gear box.

New Technologies

As launched on cee'd, Venga also showcases EcoDynamics technology with the diesel engine featuring Intelligent Stop and Go (ISG) as standard. All models are fitted with Continental Low Rolling Resistance tyres as standard that further enhance our eco credentials by reducing rolling resistance by 12%.

Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Hill Assist Control (HAC), Brake Assist System (BAS) and Traction Control System (TCS)

Each model will have ESC, BAS, TCS and HAC fitted as standard.

ESC assists the driver to retain control by reducing the potential for over-steer or under-steer. BAS helps to optimise braking performance when quick braking is required and TCS helps to provide extra traction in adverse conditions

HAC aids the driver on an incline by holding the brake for up to 3 seconds, allowing the driver to switch from brake to accelerator helping to stop the car from rolling backwards or forwards.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Get a look at this post from Jan.2010.
The one thing that stands out are the Venga prices at the start of 2010.

In 2010 a 1.4 Venga "1" £11.498
In 2014 the same car £9.995

How often do you see prices going down over a 4 year period

Ian

·
Registered
226 Posts
It's not quite as impressive as it looks. A 2010 Venga 1 is the equivalent of a 2014 1 Air, which sells for £10,795 - still a price drop though.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Not sure. The Venga 1 non air seems to be the venga 1 they talk about.
As my car is 11,500 normally but 10,000 now
And i am non air.

·
Registered
226 Posts
the basket said:
Not sure. The Venga 1 non air seems to be the venga 1 they talk about.
As my car is 11,500 normally but 10,000 now
And i am non air.
In 2010 all Vengas had aircon (I've got a brochure from then). Kia only introduced the non-air model in 2012.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
And boy am I glad, what's wrong with opening a window ??.

Never quite say the point in a full sunroof + climate control.
The sunroof must be making the climate control work overtime.

Or is it just me being a tight Scot ??.

Ian

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got my first car with air con in 2000 and no way would I go back to one without.

It isn't just about keeping cool, it makes for more efficient heating and demisting too.

It also saves you fuel if you use it right, above about 40mph the drag from an open window burns more fuel than running the air con pump. So, windows/sunroof at low speed, air con when going faster.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
We get about 4 days up here every year when you might want to use A/C.

40mph ?????? have you seen the state of some of our A and B roads ???.

Once you get past Perth, it can be single track with passing places, 20mph maybe.

IanEdited by: The Highlander

·
Administrator
7,527 Posts
Oh, you are a canny Scot Highlander...there's us air con users facing potential regassing costs and all you have to do is a drop or two of 3 in 1 oil on your window winder and job done!

PaulEdited by: Uvox2

·
Registered
226 Posts
The Highlander said:
Hasn't Mr Salmond promised that the weather will be better after independence?

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Never mind comparing prices with 4 years ago - has anyone tried to value their current car? Autotrader lists quite a few Vengas, and checking only my spec, shows I have lost £6k in 18 months - and that is if I want to buy my car, part ex will be even more of a loss. Glad it has a 7 year warranty, as I think I will be keeping it and running it into the ground.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
But they are too expensive to start with!

·
Registered
990 Posts
IanB said:
The Highlander said:
Hasn't Mr Salmond promised that the weather will be better after independence?

We must call Mr Salmond 'Dear Leader'. He is always right. We are sent to correction and re-re-education if we disagree.
Air con is for softies. Real men sweat.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Anyone who owns a, frequently, wet dog, knows the benefit of air con!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Anyone who owns a dog should NEVER use A/C in the car.
It can cause the dogs eyes to dry out, and result in blindness.

We transport Guide Dogs, and its the first thing they tell you, no A/C when dogs are in the car

·
Registered
990 Posts
If vengas lose thier value then they good second hand buys.
When weather was hot it was only above 27 degrees C that it was bad. Air con is a waste in my view.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts