Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi need some help please hava a kia sedona and need new tyres what tyres should i get ?.
2006 model
thanks lee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I've a 2006 2.9 CRD and just about to change the front tyres.

I reckon I'm over hard on my tyres by the way I drive, but getting even tyre wear across the tyre (even though Kwikfit staff reckoned the tracking was out a year ago - not going there again - its Blackcircles.com for me now).

One thing I find is that driving in heavy rain or snow, the weight really counts against it and makes cornering in these conditions a novel experience! I have Michelin Pilot's on the front and not using them again as the grip at times is non-existent.

I'm now hunting for a good rain/wet tyre and not worried if they wear more often - I'd rather have the grip. Hope this helps. Once I get new tyres I'll post here and let you know what they're like.

It would be nice if others posted their tyre makes on here with a short dit on their experiences with them. C'mon peeps!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bit more info - Old front tyres were Michelin Pilot Primacy 215/65 R15 96H

Ordered Pirelli P6000 H(102 Reinforced). £87 each @ Blackcircles. Goodyear GT2 were £55.54 each but from reviews it looks like the P6000's are better in the wet. We'll see

1 - 3 of 3 Posts