Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Make sure you get, or at least get in writing, a promise for a parcel shelf! No models have them in yet due to the car being 'rushed' to the dealers.
As for the Burner model, be prepared to be asked questions about it and also be prepared to wave at people as it really is a head-turner, having now seen one in the flesh.

Good luck. Jim.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi you Soul Types,
I borrowed a Samba, and yes I liked it for the same reason I bought two Prosport's there different.
My wife and myself were on the verge of buying a Burner, but I do very high milages and I have a Prosport in Monsoon Blue special order colour,it has lowered suspension 18" wheels and its 170 bhp.
I love it to bits and my god it's quick and 60mpg on a run.
So if you'll forgive the pun after a lot of Soul searching I am keeping my Prosport a little bit longer.
Burner drivers will get a lot of attention I still get people saying is that a Kia ? !!! mate.
Just enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, boys and their toys eh!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
wrexhamexile said:
Make sure you get, or at least get in writing, a promise for a parcel shelf! No models have them in yet due to the car being 'rushed' to the dealers.
As for the Burner model, be prepared to be asked questions about it and also be prepared to wave at people as it really is a head-turner, having now seen one in the flesh.

Good luck. Jim.
Never do rough usage of your car. Handle it like your baby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts