Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls
Just thought I'd post my newbie info on here for all to read :)
Little bit of info about my car.... '59 Picanto in silver, sat on 15" black and stainless steel rims with 195/45R15's wrapped over them, Ulter-Sport twin oval exit rear box with centre resonator swapped for a straight pipe, modified intake with K&N panel filter, blue footwell neons and finally white led strips above the front door frames but other than that it's standard :p
Live and work around Medway, Kent.
Hope I didn't bore you with the details too much

Bye for now
Lewis

PS anyone else in Medway got a slightly modified picanto cuz all I see are standard ones rolling around here but then I guess not many are driven by 23 year olds are they?!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi Lewis welcome to the forum. Why not put a picture up of your Picanto for all to see, sounds a good un.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thank you and thats a good idea...I'll have to give her a wash first hehe still got all motorway bugs and brake dust over it but I'll try get some up at the weekend maybe :) would love to know what people's thoughts are on it
PS how can you post pictures? I have no idea lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Lewis

Best way to post pictures is to join a photo site such as Photobucket.com

You upload your pictures to it, then cut and paste the IMG code it creates for you into this forum onto your post.

Hey presto - your image will be there for us to see

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I'd like to see these, my wife has the Picanto 3 which standard looks ok with rear roof spoiler, nice alloys - fogs, rear plastic bumper diffuser looking thingy lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
You are most welcome noel, what kind of help do you need?

Im broke, so no money involve please....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts