Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new member here, Tony.
Also new to Kia Sorento, but i must just say how happy i am with this 4x4. Just returned from a holiday in france towing a 1700 kg caravan, Tremendous, loads of power loads of torque so relaxing and quiet nearly forgot i was towing, at one point i pulled out to overtake a slow mover and i had to check the mirror to see if i had lost the caravan off.
Fuel consumption was 27mpg towing & 36mpg solo with 5 large people. cant praise this car enough,this is a 57 plate cancelled order so bought with 23 miles on the clock, and only 1000 miles showing when i left for France so engine still tight. I bought this car from Ken Jervis Stoke on Trent, Fantastic dealer would recommend to anyone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Tony, I am also a new member owning a 2004 Sorento 2.5CRDi 4x4 and thanks for the good words. Some guys do have problems but the Sorento is known worldwide as a very reliable vehicle. I am very happy with mine got 145000km on the clock with no problems at all. I also get 12km/l normal conditions and when towing my Quad in a 2meter trailer at 140km/h still getting 9.2 km/l which I think is tops!! It have lots of power when towing. I am a very happy owner!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts