Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

New to the forum and Kia, jumped from ford to Kia a few months back got myself a proceed gt and am loving it so far. Wanting to make it my own by adding some mods and am hoping you all can point me in the right direction of purchasing parts as I'm finding it more difficult sourcing them.

Loving how very few of these cars are about in my area compared to my old fiesta everyone and their dog had one lol.

Ciara.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome to the forum. 👍

In terms of mods, very little shows up in the UK but then I don't do facebook so who knows what madness gt owners are involved in on there.
Don't forget we share bits with some hyundais, mechanically, and you might find foriegn sites under whatever the ceed/proceed goes by in those territories. Keep us updated....

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Excellent choice of motor, obviously. And very exclusive. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum. 👍

In terms of mods, very little shows up in the UK but then I don't do facebook so who knows what madness gt owners are involved in on there.
Don't forget we share bits with some hyundais, mechanically, and you might find foriegn sites under whatever the ceed/proceed goes by in those territories. Keep us updated....
I considered using Hyundai parts but wasn't sure if would be compatible that's really good to know thanks for that 👍 your right about the foreign sites there seems to be alot coming out of Germany, Kia seem to have a cult following over there.

Ciara

·
Registered
605 Posts
I considered using Hyundai parts but wasn't sure if would be compatible that's really good to know thanks for that 👍 your right about the foreign sites there seems to be alot coming out of Germany, Kia seem to have a cult following over there.

Ciara
Yeah there are people far more knowledgeable than I but I have seen discussions regarding uprated parts for the hyundai turbos etc. Normally followed by advice to check if they will fit the kia. With the N and previous veloster turbo, hyundai seem to have a bigger performance folliwing than kia.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
A belated welcome Ciara.

Our Red Irish Setter gives you two barks as she has the same name as you and I'm always having to tell people it's pronounced 'Kee-ra'!
I too had a Proceed GT at one time although it was the basic one and not the 'Tech' with extras!

It might be better to move this thread to the Pro_Cee'd 2013-2018 forum (if your's is one of them) as it'll get lost here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A belated welcome Ciara.

Our Red Irish Setter gives you two barks as she has the same name as you and I'm always having to tell people it's pronounced 'Kee-ra'!
I too had a Proceed GT at one time although it was the basic one and not the 'Tech' with extras!

It might be better to move this thread to the Pro_Cee'd 2013-2018 forum (if your's is one of them) as it'll get lost here.
Thanks for the info still finding my way around 👍 very impressed with the knowledge people on here have, super helpful and the reason I joined as I'm not familiar with Kia.

I love that you have a dog called Ciara 😊 and I get that all the time with the pronunciation 😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts