Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.

my name is kev, and i've just ordered myself a kia pro ceed 2ltr sport.

was quite amazed at the cars handling and stuff so thought i would get it.

main reason for going diesel is besically the running costs, my current cars cost £200 tax a year and the other £300 a year, so to get one which costs a mere £120 is amazing.

the wife has also got a kia, but she wanted to downsize conciderably to the picanto red 1.1, which amazed me with its road tax of £35 a year!!

anyway, i'll post more once i've got the car but hello to all again

kev

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi kev,

my names keiran and i'm the same although i got a new ceed sr-7 picking it up mon. My last car was a audi a3 which was a hole in da pocket but now i can't wait to take advantage of cheaper tax and great handling and value for money.

cheers!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey shetlander, i had almost given up on getting a response from the other owners.

picked the new motors up on 1st march and gotta say love the pro cee'd... amazing power for a non-turbo diesel... 

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hellofellow pro_ceed owners

I picked up my new 2.0 cdri sport this afternoon (it's Mars Red and I think its a beauty)

Quick question for you seeing asyou area fellow pro_ceed owner - is the outside temperature display on the trip computer and the Odometer meant to stay on after you park the car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts