Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone .just bought a 2003 kia sedona 2.9 lx in silver .what a lovely car really drives nice. had the timing belt done , must do the handbrake had new cables fitted on back just before it bought it but still rubbish . had 5 galaxys before this , but still very happy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Leighton,
Dont worry too much about the handbrake. I've driven quite a few in my line of work, so your handbrake travel is fairly common. Any chance you could try someone elses to compare them?

Cheers

jim

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi jim
thanks for that ,my brother in laws owns is own used car dealership , where i bought car from i will see when he gets one in and try ,do you have a sedona yourself

leighton

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Leighton,
I work for a kia dealership in Hull, which has new and used cars, so its good to compare the sedona to its rivals. Value for money is the main thing with these cars, and if poss, try and drive a new shape one. You'll be amazed!

Cheers

Jim.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks jim
thanks for the info ,like you i have worked in a ford dealership for many years as a car valeter ,and more lately for family .they are good value for my and i am well pleased

thanks again

leighton

1 - 5 of 5 Posts