Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Had a look around the forum as New Sportage Crdi 2 owner ( just retired and downsized from a Sorento XE which I owned for six years and gave faultless service). Hope the Sportage proves to perform as well. Currently pleased with the difference in fuel stops but not too pleased with the reported front seat rip problem. Have already emailed Customers Services (that was a find !!) and await their reply. Fortunately no problem with font seats yet but I have only done 2800 miles

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Welcome Bob, i have had my Sorento Auto 8 years now,excellenttowcar(superior to the unreliable Disco i had that started its regular repair trips to garage at only 6 days old for new transfer box).We also have Picanto s for every day use,so hopefully Sorento will outlast mycaravanningdays as i am nearing 70.Hope your Sportage gives you as much satisfaction as your Sorento did.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Birdman. Tried to get the wife to choose new Rio or Picanto when she decided to trade in her 02 Ibiza in September
. Reckoned she would get a better deal with my dealer. She decided Picanto boot was too small & Rio (as a car) was too big for her needs. Opted for the Mazda 2 Tamura. Must admit she got a good deal though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts