Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A short note to say Hi...I've owned a Sedona SE+ for coming up to 6 years with little trouble so far and now looking at the Optima along with a small number of other brands.
Jim

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi Jim and welcome to the forum, hope being on board assists with any decission making.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello I have just joined the owners club though I have had a few Kia's starting with Kia Carens and now a Kia Venga 1.4 CRDI Ecodynamics 3 up to now have no problems with previous cars but can not say I have had no problems with this one.The problem is the same as other Venga owners dealer has done 3 upgrades so far with not a lot of luck in fixing or improving the engine problem. One time it was so bad the onboard computer went into limp home mode but when the garage quizzed the computer why it happened it showed no fault found. I think some of the problems maybe caused by software errors but who knows especially when the computer denys there is a problem. If someone produces a car built with old technology which every mechanic oh sorry Technician might understand.

Anyway I have had my rant

Welcome to Kia World

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi roddy welcome to the club. Hope ypu get it sorted but one of the Venga boys on here got so peed off he took it further and ended up with a new 1.6CRDI Venga. Give "jamesskye" a shout on the Venga section he may be able to direct you in the right way.

Edited by: davy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts