Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I justcollected my 1st Kia on Wednesday, a 2006 Sportage 2.0 petrol XE ina beuatiful metallic blue. FAB car. Gutted as someone keyed thefrontO/S wing paintwork whilevisiting Aberdeenon Saturday. Going to get quotes to sort it on Monday:( Apart from that, very happy with my Kia. Grae.

·
Registered
536 Posts
One word....t**sers! Well welcome to the forum anyway. You asked Kia how much a repair would be? Might be worth using the same shop they use as it may get it abit cheaper and won't void any warranty you have with Kia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I'll get quotes on Monday, bought from a Kia dealer, so I'm assuming they would do the best job & have exact colour match. Will visit another couple of bodyshops though if cost isn't favourable. I'll post the cost once I get it (2 separate key marks, 1 quite large & 1 small in separate locations on wing). Grae.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
That really makes me mad!!!!
Hope it isn't to expensive to sort, why bother, I'd hate to catch someone touching my car as I'd be in sooooo much more trouble than they would !!

Oh - welcome :)Edited by: drakey

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Graeme,Welcome to the Kia owners club from Fife.
That's real rotten luck M8.
Hope it's not too expensive to get it sorted.
These kinda folks need a wee touch of Hitler,
put up against a wall and shot.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi matey, I picked my Sportage 06 XE Diesel up on Friday 18th love it to bits, great set on here great forum with loads of members.
Sorry to here about the paint work, Presonaly i would cut there grubby hands off and stick them up there ar*e (excuse my language) it realy makes my Blood boil when crettins do this.

But Hi there from Yorkshire

Lance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.