Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have three kia's two sw ceed diesel's one high out put and the other low output both pre face lifts. 58 plates.
I also have a picanto chill 1.1 for my business delivery vehicle and it also is a 58 plate.
All have issues but running a business with kia cars has been headache free for the last two years.
trust me as I had previously used vw passat instead of sw ceeds and they had major problems on a regular basis.
I love my Kia's and would change these in next year for new face lift versions as we do very high mileage.
cheers
happy new year to all
norris

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to the forum Norris :) I'm glad I'm not the only one with KIA in the blood nice picanto !! I love um
Would choose kia's over Any german car anyday hope you have many years of happy motoring .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its so great that you joined this forum.its full of information and friendly members.enjoy.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 552pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="736"><col style="width: 552pt;" width="736"><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20">
<td style="height: 15pt; width: 552pt;" height="20" width="736"><a href="http://...engineperformancechip.../hyundai-performance-chip-c-14" target="_blank">Hyundai
Performance Chips</a><wbr><wbr></td>
</tr></table>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.