Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Had both my drop links replaced under warranty at 40,000miles. Had taken vehicle in for service and service manager took it for run to check the EGR problem had gone and he came back and said they needed replacing - I hadn't even noticed it!

Supacabby - see you're still esconced in Turkey - I've just come back from a month in Cebu,Phillipines, Xmas by the ocean, 30 degrees, English dinner and jet ski'ing!Are you going to stay there now you've sampled "proper" life there?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks like back to the grindstone for a few months then!Hope taxi business in Brighton is better than round here. In the Phillipines taxis are approx £1 at flag fall then roughly 50p a mile! mind you, diesel is only 65p a litre!!!Conversly a motor cycle trishaw cab is 50 pesos, 75p, anywhere in Cebu city! They carry up to 6 people - no health & safety there!

Sympathise re the rain etc, we caught the tail end of the tropical storm that killed 1000 people on Mindanao - we were worried so god knows how the poor devils in Cagayan must have felt with the full fury of the storm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts