Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well after weeks of nothing today I received the documents to sign for the car?I'm guessing that means its already been built as it has a chassis number and licence
plate etc. Its going to cost me alot more than I bargained for originally.
I just hope that its worth it cause the next 36 months are going to be very tight

·
Registered
276 Posts
It wil be Dude. Get yourself a 8gb USB stick and fill it full of tunes - CD's are history and the Bluetooth is fab. The rest of it isn't bad either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So sorry you are having to wait, but its worth it I love my Tempest, I have never had people stop me and ask me about a car ever and it has always been complimentary.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I feel you pain mate

Ordered mum Soul in Aug and looks like after speaking to the dealer just now its still on plan for arrival on 9th & P.D.I, then hopefully collect 10th Dec after cancelled date of 17th Nov.

So big Fingers crossed or will be looking at something else.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats not good. We collected our's yesterday but from just 22 hours ownership you will love it when you get it

·
Registered
634 Posts
My local branch just did'nt seem bothered with selling me one. I wanted a Diesel the saleman kept pushing petrol but a C'eed not a Soul.
They did try to sell me a second hand Shaker on 09 plate which had done 24,000 for around £11,000.
I ended up buying a Tempest From a differant dealer on 60 plate which had done 1,500 for £11,950.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Arrived today. Took 13 weeks from ordering, got it on the 13th with 13 miles on the clock...is it an omen of good things to come?
First impressions very nice, reversing at night is a bit dicey but otherwise very impressed!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts