Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya folks just got a new petrol tempest for her indoors I am unable to drive due to medical reasons so got her something practical. I had aMercedesML jeep and an imported toyota estima both gone and replaced with the Soul. She loves it wish I could have a go. The only niggle is when considering the tempest the spec stated it was blue tooth enabled in fact it says all but one model are "blue tooth enabled". Well mine is not. The handbook states the radio must have the blue tooth logo on it and there are controls on the steering wheel mines has neither am I missing something here. What exactly does it mean when the spec says blue tooth enabled I know how it works etc but why state it in the spec if its not on the car. Does any of that make sense. Any way the car is great a real looker and runs great too.

·
Registered
276 Posts
<div ="msg">
Hi Cully
U should have controls on right hand side of steering wheel for fone and speaker above drivers head. Have a word with dealer.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Welcome to the gang - hope the boss enjoys the car. Cant comment on the bluetooth issue as mine was an early model so dosent have it anyway. Take care and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
actually thinking about it - i thought bluetooth was standard on the Tempest since late last year..... when was yours registered?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the Soul club lol there's a meet on the 16th July if your interested. It's in Buxton, Derbyshire. Just let me know if you fancy it and i'll send you the location! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tempest is quite right, I've just double checked on the KIA UK site and bluetooth is on all models but the Soul 1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On holiday in sunny Spain then sorry. Will contact the dealer though just got the car last week straight from the show room so I assume it was registered last week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts