Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White GTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say Hi - new owner of a Pearl white Stinger GTS, had it since early September.
(In fact, its ODONO's old car, as i found this whilst browsing) and the car still has the private plate :) which is how i recognised it.
(Not sure how to tag users on here, otherwise i would do so....)
So far so good, loving the car - first trip 2 days after buying it was 1000 mile round trip holiday in Devon (where I only saw one other for the whole time).

I also didn't realise the rear tints were not standard -so thanks again to ODONO for saving me money on getting that done (y)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Just thought I'd say Hi - new owner of a Pearl white Stinger GTS, had it since early September.
(In fact, its ODONO's old car, as i found this whilst browsing) and the car still has the private plate :) which is how i recognised it.
(Not sure how to tag users on here, otherwise i would do so....)
So far so good, loving the car - first trip 2 days after buying it was 1000 mile round trip holiday in Devon (where I only saw one other for the whole time).

I also didn't realise the rear tints were not standard -so thanks again to ODONO for saving me money on getting that done (y)
And mud flaps and badges :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White GTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must admit i hadn't even noticed the mud flaps until i read about them on here..! Got the badges figured out quickly enough, not least because I keep getting people ask every time i park up 'what is it?' :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I must admit i hadn't even noticed the mud flaps until i read about them on here..! Got the badges figured out quickly enough, not least because I keep getting people ask every time i park up 'what is it?' :ROFLMAO:
Hi Maxxxer I've PM you, glad your pleased with car (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.