Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, you will find a healthy interest, and opinion, on the new 5th generation Sportage on our pages. (y)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Most deliveries are averaging about 8 weeks at the moment for the Sportage. GT Line and GT Line S seem to have quicker turnaround times than other models. Launch Edition has quite quick turnaround times too. Doesn't seem like they've started building many 2, 3 or 4 lines yet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What what is going on will get in touch with dealer is that because of colour or just model of car i dont mind changing colour, or is it for 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive ?

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
do you still get agreed price for exchange car thats in black white on sales agreement are you able to cancel the car after so long or not
Depends on the delay. If your new car is not going to be delivered for months. No dealer will give you a fixed price for you car. Unless they are taking it off your hands there & then.

·
Registered
On order (Feb 17th): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S hybrid 2wd in Experience Green with black roof
16 Posts
do you still get agreed price for exchange car thats in black white on sales agreement are you able to cancel the car after so long or not
My dealer gave me a guaranteed future value for the part-ex, as you can imagine though this was much lower than you could get from the likes of Motorway\WBAC as they are hedging their bets about what the market will do.

·
Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line (poverty spec) HEV Infra Red.
241 Posts
My dealer gave me a very competitive fixed price end of January, hoping to take delivery mid April. On the Motorway/WBEC debate I have sold a car through the Motorway system and found it excellent were as I think WBEC should have a uniform of a striped jumper and a mask.

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line 1.6T GDi ISG (Infra Red)
36 Posts
I got a great offer for my old car as it's apparently at an age where the value is quite fixed (and higher than I expected!).

However, I'm taking delivery before the end of the month and I've been asked to pop in tomorrow to "re value your part exchange" so I'll let you know what happens...

For interested parties:
  • Ordered 14 Feb 2022
  • GT Line (not S) manual petrol
  • Default colour (the nice red)
  • Quoted 31 March 2022 delivery on order form

1 - 20 of 48 Posts