Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,We now have a set of sub-forums for the various model years to help organise the section and make it a little easier for people browsing.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
After almost 40 yrs with VWs I towed for the first time with my new Sportage 2.0 CRDi last weekend. It did a superb job in very hilly & twisty North Yorkshire. Averaged 27.5 mpg outward and 29.5 return. Not bad at all and should improve yet! My only problem was the Towing Mirror on my side. The Bow-wave from oncoming HGVs on those narrow roads almost tore the mirror off. The outer clamp was really doing nothing at all. Problem solved by glueing in athin strip of rubber in the bottom corner---the clamp really grips now. But for a belt and braces job I found on-line a lonedealer who sold a strap complete with end fittings that fits perfectly around the mirror(www.caravanparts.co.uk) The clamps really need to be as far apart as possible to cut down on vibration. Hope this is of help to others with the same problem!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Problems withNew Sportage First Addition rear park assist on contineously week in, week out then clears for a while and then back on again. will leave it until it goes in for a service. Are there any known fix for this fault.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts