Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all! Thought I should join here as we have just bought a 2018 Sportage. It’s a 2018 model with 24k miles. Anyway the thread is nothing without Pics so here are a few, can anyone advise the actual colour so I can order a touch up pen ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The only thing we have found is that the passenger side rear grab handle is badly scuffed, it’s a high gloss black. Has anyone seen any sort of cover that could go over this. Highlighted in the attached pic

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Totally agree, I’ve had a couple of Kia’s and I like them. I went back when it was clean but it wasn’t clean enough however, they did present it in a better condition when I picked it up 😀

·
Registered
2017 Sportage GT Line S - 1.6T DCT
522 Posts
Very nice, I'm sure it's going to be quite an upgrade.

General internets thinking is not to post pictures with your reg showing on public pages. Ripe for cloning. 😉
You drive along the road with your reg showing - that's just as likely to lead to cloning....

The black trim scuffs really easily. You can replace it but it will be scratched again in no time. Best option would be to repaint and use PPF on it if it bothers you.

·
Registered
948 Posts
You drive along the road with your reg showing - that's just as likely to lead to cloning....
Yes, driving round until you find the right, model, colour and age of the vehicle(s) you have in the chop shop is no harder than going to an owners forum on the internet.

Its just general good practice but it's only advice. Take it or leave it. 👍

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi just bought my first decent car in 17 years, a 2017 Sportage. Over the moon with it and glad I decided on a Kia. New to the forum so need to have a look around View attachment 10329
Yes we are very pleased with ours so far after picking it up on Friday, seems a good buy. Nice colour on yours we saw a few like that

·
Registered
Sportage 2017 (67) 1.7 crdi manual
350 Posts
Yes, driving round until you find the right, model, colour and age of the vehicle(s) you have in the chop shop is no harder than going to an owners forum on the internet.

Its just general good practice but it's only advice. Take it or leave it. 👍
It's easier to nip on auto trader/ ebay than it is to go on a member forum and search every thread hoping there is a car that matches. Always makes me laugh when people cover up number plates, especially when selling a car when people need to check mot history, outstanding finance and insurance quotes. Like someone else said. You drive about all day having your number plate recorded on cctv and dash cams.

·
Registered
948 Posts
It's easier to nip on auto trader/ ebay than it is to go on a member forum and search every thread hoping there is a car that matches. Always makes me laugh when people cover up number plates, especially when selling a car when people need to check mot history, outstanding finance and insurance quotes. Like someone else said. You drive about all day having your number plate recorded on cctv and dash cams.
Fully agree, you do whatever you want. 👍

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.