Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KX1 ordered today. Not paying for stuff like big alloys or leather on a car I'll never own.
Even so, it's got cruise, pooptooth (whatever that may be), climate etc, so it's not a poverty spec. Wife chose the 1.7. It's a bit coarse, but while the 1.6 GDi isn't a bad mover you need to work it hard to get the best from it and that kind of frenetic
character seems at odds with the rest of the car, so the 1.7 it was. The other versions of trim and engine start to get silly expensive and put you in competition with stuff like the Volvo XC60, so there's little sense in spending the extra cash only to wave goodbye to it forever.

Delivery in approx. 2 weeks, then it can take it's place on then drive next to my trusty Gen II version. If it's only half as comfortable, capable and dependable as my Gen II has been over the years then it'll still be an excellent machine.

Edited by: Captain Slow

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had it a few days, but only tried it for the first time myself today. By Christ, the ride on 16's is on a different planet to the harsh nastiness of the demo we drove on 18's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.