Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our Soul Hunter tonight so far still think we made the right choice. some photos will follow

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys we only have one none kia vehicle left in the house. Going to be fun I have two sections of the forum to keep an eye on picanto and soul

Taffy49 - Sorry no swap although it is tempting LOL

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well Crazy, I hope you have as much enjoyment as I've had ova the last year......"Lucy" goes in for her 1st service tomorrow with 10,456 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congrats , it only gets better as you go a long,my 10 reg tempest has 26.5 k on it now and I have had no problems at all in fact the diesel engine and gearbox have both improved greatly. We have moved recently and have cut down on he mileage plus it's all flat country with now motorways locally so we are getting low 50s mpg now as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
How do Colin,

Old foto mate but as good as the day I picked her up......first service ova without a problem.

Ready for a little jaunt to Nottingham tomoz for the rugby

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here's "Lucy" wearing her Poppy with pride just before the jaunt to Notts.....342 miles covered yesterday. Filled the tank to fist click and still got a quarter of a tank left.......which means there's not a lot left and better fill up again (but i'll keep an eye on the needle). "Trip" said I done 42.8 mpg which I'm pretty pleased with.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very clean Taff,sounds about right on the fuel ,love the new tryes must go and get ours checked before the winter hits.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts