Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again folks, loving the new TS model Sedona, what a great family bus and the extras make it that bit more luxurious on the school run! However, I have noticed a slight pull to the left since day 1 and have had the tracking checked and confirmed to be spot on. Anyone else experienced this? Is it one of those "oh, they all do that......" issues......?
Cheers, Ed

·
Registered
887 Posts
There is a revised gemotmery setup to cure this, you need to get kia dealer to provide this for 4 wheel alignment if they don't have equipment.

Edited by: murphwiz

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same pulling left problem wore out my tyres in 15000mls went to Kia its normal wear for a heavy car (Bull) its going in next week

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had the same problem, pulling to the left, since day 1. Had the tracking redone twice now, is better, but still pulling a bit.
Now have got a knocking noise, coming from the front, booked into dealership and apparently the 'suspension link' needs to be replaced.
Does anybody know if these two problems are related and should the new suspension link, correct the 'pulling to the left' problem, as well.

·
Registered
662 Posts
the link you speak of is the anti rollbar and no this wont cause steering pullall sedona's go with the camber and front tyres can become camber concious so get the wheels swopped side to side on all services get the dealer to check the front subframe mounting bushes we have seen thease seperate and that causes a knock, pull and tyre wear

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Loz - he could have the same problem as us ie the brake binding on one front wheel causing it to pull to one side - mine was doing this until I did the mod

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mine has now done 160,000 miles. All the complaints i experianced were within the first 60,000 miles or first year. I had the suspension adjusted. Have to say, it did cure it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts