Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
We have just purchased a 2005 Sedona Dieselto replace our Rover 75 TD, Due to the fact we are expecting twins and need the larger car.

Anyway I was wondering on if there were any recomended service scheduals out there that I can use for reference (Unfortunatly little history with it) Drives/runs fine however I want to make sure it continues to do so. I guess there is no service book available? Basically thats the question really, Service scheduals? things I need to check? Etc Etc. Any advice would be greatfully received.

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
662 Posts
go to your local kia dealer and ask for a service quote based on the age and mileage ask for the expanded quote showing a full breakdown of parts and labour this will give you the service kit number but remember dealers know what wears and whrer to look so it may be a good idea to let them do this service as your unsure of the history at lease you will get a list of future issues you can then keep an eye on

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, I was really looking for a dervice schedual type thing, even what spec of oil to use where, that sort of thing. I thought there may have been something out there to use as reference. But thanks again Paul

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh well only had it for a few days and so far the starter has failed (now replaced) and Although the air con works it seems the rad at the front has gone. I did read on another part of this forum that that was a weak point so no surprise I suppose! Anyone know of a decent/reliable/cheap source of these please?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts