1.1 CRDi New Rio '1 Air' EcoDynamics £12,695
1.25 New Rio '2' £12,495
1.4 New Rio '2' £13,095
1.4 New Rio '2' auto £14,095
1.1 CRDi New Rio '2' EcoDynamics £13,795
1.4 CRDi New Rio '2' EcoDynamics £14,195
1.4 New Rio '3' £13,795
1.4 CRDi New Rio '3' EcoDynamics £14,895

Optional metallic/mica paint is chargeable at £415 including VAT.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Expensive dont you think well compared to a mk2 Rio.
So cheapest 1.4 diesel is £14195 way tooo expensive for a small car. I was after the 1.7diesel that might be coming out in a Sport version but I can imagine that would be about £16000 so thats out of my reach.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Prices are justified by the performance and features davy.

Isaw the rios on tuesday and i was quite impressed by them..

Prices may appear high at first but then everyone said that about the picanto and they have certainly sold

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You can get a CEED 2 1.6 diesel ecodynamics for £14333 compared to a Rio 1.4 2 diesel ecodynamics for £14195 . You tell me how the Rio is worth it when for an extra £138 you can get a far better and bigger car than the Rio. I know what I would go for. Its a no brainer that one. I have owned a couple of Ceeds and they are great cars. I admit I have not tried a New Rio but its a small car and its overpriced in my opinion.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The Cee'd is a fine car, I have one, New Rio isn't that much smaller than cee'd, little cars grow up fast!
New Cee'd next year, wonder how much they will be?!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had a drive in the new Alfa Mito which falls in the same price range. The new Rio would need to be very special to top that. 70+ mpg and a lot of fun to drive plus a very high quality finish. Congratulations to Davy on his new forum status. You can`t keep a good man down.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The new rio 1.1 diesel does 88mpg and is the lowest carbon emitting combustion engine about at 85g/km

I have driven the new rios 1.25 auto and 1.4 petrol and it is asuprisingly decieving carits approx 2 inches longer and wider and sits lower to the roadso its not to far of the ceeds which i must admit i do really like, more so the pro-ceed

also ride quality and space is almost a match to the ceed range in my opinion

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Here we go "GREEN" pish again. I am
off with green issues its just another way of extracting dosh from yer purse. This planet is never going to be like it was untill we stop breeding. The more people on this rock the more cars we will have. Only solution is stop breeding or buy a hay burner and a whip.
I certainly would not pay over 12 grand on the road for that snail no matter how it looks. Yeh and we all now about MPG figs that Kia and other makers say what their cars will do. In the real world its nowt like that and there is plenty guys on here can vouch for that.
Just look at all the MPG posts on most of the models it must be in the thousands by now.

Edited by: davy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts