Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I take delivery of my new ZR-7 on Saturday, down sizing from a C-Max!

My first KIA, I took advantage of the 3-day test drive when the ceed was launched in Feb and loved it!

I love the sporty looks of the pro_ceed & the MP3 / usb conection, I looked at a clio for the same money but not as big, well equipt or as much warranty.

anyway, Hi everyone and any advice appreciated

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Silver_pro, welcome to the club/forum.......

I see you have ordered the ZR-7 version, is that the 1.4 petrol? Great choice in colour, i haven't seen a silver pro in the flesh, but they look really good in the piccies i've seen.

I test drove my pro back to back with a 2.0 petrol Mazda3, and for me there was no comparison the pro was soo much more fun........of course the warranty helped

I also went to my local Fiat dealer as i liked the look of the Punto Grande, but the salesman was such an a**e that i just walked away.......glad i did

Not long to wait now.........

Keep us informed matey.....atb. jamie.
Edited by: goldfish66

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jamie, yes it's the 1.4 petrol (free insurance as well!) i had a grande punto on hire for a week and hated it, always liked the look of it but to live with if only for a week was dire, you did right walking from fiat, i also looked at a corsa but twice i waited for the salesman to even acknowledge us but nothing so i walked, how is it when you want to left to look they pounce on you but when you actually need some help they dont?

will upload pics when i get it.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi All,

Picked it up Saturday and I just like to say that it's great! drives nice, great MPG (42.4 on a tight engine!) comfortable and I love the USB thing, put all my albums on a flash drive and it plays all with CDTags the lot!!! no more changing CD's

Me, driving a KIA, what ever next???

I will upload some pick Vsoon

Cheers Everyone

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi again, glad to hear you picked up your ZR as planned and are soo pleased with it.
They really are very good aren't they..

Looking forward to your piccies, take care and enjoy.......

jamie.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone, just had mywindows tinted, wanted it done by dealer but they wanted £250+ vat! - so used this guy a friend recommended and i am well pleased, cost me £125 with a five year warranty....
Here are the pics promised - still very happy with the car, i hope it stays as good as it all seems to be now (if that makes sense?)

Still only seen one other on the road around here and that was a black 2.0 diesel.

Cheers for now
Dave

Edited by: Silver_Pro

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looking good
. I guess the ZR doesn't come with the factory privacy glass.......shame,
although i don't think the factory glass is dark enough anyway.

£125 inc warranty was a very good price, i bet you're well happy. Touch wood, you shouldn't have any worries with your Pro, that seems to be reserved for the 1.6 crdi's, (soo glad i got the 2.0 diesel).

I have booked my ferries now, so will be off to Spain on 6th sept, will give the Pro a good test..........i can hardly wait

Anyway, hope you continue to be impressed with your motor, all the best.......jamie.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Guys, ive had my 2.0 CRDI for about4 months now and have still only ever seen one other! A white one actually in the south wales area and to be honest it looked stunning in white! Even driving all round the UK I havent seen another one!

I dont know if any1 knows but ive read in a few reports that you can get the engine tuned without affecting the warranty??? Does anyone know anything about this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts