Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just got a phantom black 2.0 crdi sport brilliant car just came out of a bmw 520se for it i think its a much better car better equipped faster and most importantly much better on fuel

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Brooksy10,

Welcome to the Forum - I think the Pro_cee'd is going to be big for Kia

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeh, I love mine!! still have a little reservation when someone ask's me ''what are you driving'' but that's just me being snobby but i really do think the Cee'd is a good quality car, as good if not better than an Astra or Focus....
I only hope the quality last long term?

Was your beemer a newish one?

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
53 plate new shape one dave tax and insurance were crippling me had it for 10 months there not as good as people think

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Brooksy, welcome to the club/forum.

I'm honestly surprised that you find the Pro soo much better than the BMW, although i think most of us have come from so-called prestige model cars. My previous motor was a focus ST225, but like you it was getting silly expensive to keep. I am very happy with my Pro, and to be honest dont really miss the focus, even the performance of the 2.0 CRDi is enough to keep me happy.

The wife, a friend, and i are driving down to southern Spain this weekend to visit my parents and i'm actually looking forward to the drive!!
All the best.............jamie.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi jamie the bmw wasnt the great car all the reviews would have you think very quiet but very heavy and you could feel it round the bends also it was the hardest car i have had to try and get a px on nobody wanted it due to the cost of running it the wife didnt like it much she loves the pro ceed much better and to be honest we have had more people look at the pro ceed than the beemer have a safe trip to spain mate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts