Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have just orderd a new pro seed sport in white and very much look forward to picking it up late may, I need a tow bar fitting for a cycle carrier but the dealer wants £460 to fit one, a lockal approved tow bar center will fit a witter detatchable one for£ 340 and is the same as the kia dealer will fit my only wory is a warrenty issue. Anyway I will keep you posted about the new car but any help on this subject will be great

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi there i have pro ceed in white also just coming up to first srvice. the car has been faultless al yr no complants at all.sorry cant help with bike rack.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome,

I also have the Pro Sport in white and its been fantastic for the past 13 months. It is now for sale due to company car but you won't be disappointed and it will get a lot of attention being in white, always funny when they realise its a Kia

Regards

Rob

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Robert,
Why don't you fit the Witter one.
Witter are one of the best towbar suppliers in the UK.
If the towbar has been designed by Witter to fit your car, it will have no effect on your warranty what so ever.
Provided you fit parts that are fit for purpose, and have been designed as a retrofit no problem at all, just remember Kia don't make anything themselves they just assemble a big box of bits

All the best with your new car just keep us all informed.
Cheers for Now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts