Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just picked up my ZR7 & driven it 50 miles. Quite impressive car for a 1.4 ltr.

I've just noticed that the last service was done by the Nissan dealer I
bought the car off today & the service was 2 months overdue.
Will there be any warranty
problems do you think?.

I also notice that the owners manual is for the Ceed car, should I have a Pro Ceed manual or not.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi, the manual will be the same throughout the Ceed range be it pro or SW etc.
I've had 2 servicings at KIA and 2 at a mates garage, books been stamped but have been a fair bit before being due and a little after due to my work and being out of area soon after I picked up the car.
I've had warranty work carried out - no issues, cars also lowered (KIA sports springs) and I've non STD alloys fitted (same dimensions as original)
You could always check with the dealers for piece of mind.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a thought Drakey , it well be that it's ok to have theservice done by another garage as in my case, but I don't have any service tick sheets etc., (which I am going to ask for on Monday).
Also, the bodywork corrosion check won't have been carried out by the non Kia franchised Nissan dealer!.
I have just checked the oil dipstick & the oill on it looks very clean, I can't find the oil filter to check if looks new. The clutch fluid looks clean & the reservoir is @ max (clutch fluid should be replaced @ 2nd year service). The pollen filter definatley has NOT been replaced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.