Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just got myself a 60 plate pro ceed 3, it's in black & 1.6 petrol, what does everyone think of there's?? Think it's a stunning looking car with great spec & can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!
Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Agree - but totally bias.
I've got an 08 (pro 3) hot off the press and never looked back, constantly being looked at and quizzed, still dint see that many on the road.
The 1.6 diesels a dream - never drove the petrol.

Blacks great - when clean !!!! See you in the Pro / Ceed section.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Had my Pro_ceed 4 1.6 CRDI just over a month and really like it , looks great , every toy you could want , leather and £30 / year road tax & 50+ mpg .
Hope you like yours as much .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had my Pro_ceed 31.6CRDI 113bhp for3 months now. Great so far! excellent drive.Just gone in for a leak in the boo,t body breathing vent needs sealing I am told. Again a no brainer as under warranty.
AnywayI think itsthe best looking car on the car park for the money and the spec you get for it.
Just think what you would of needed to pay for a Golf with that type of Spec.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I actually think the pre-facelift pro ceeds look better, more 'shark' looking if you know what I mean, I think its up there with the VW Sirocco for looks, I've just bought a Metallic Red 1.6 Diesel 3 and I think it looks superb!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts