Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks! just browsing the forum and have noticed quite a few good responses on the kia pro ceed. im thinking of getting one as i currently own a ford mondeo tdci and am having nothing but problems with it! i own this car but will be thinking of getting one on the motability scheme. my wife has M.S but she cant drive so i would be doing the driving! what are these cars like to drive? the model i would be getting would be the 1.6 crd. bearing in mind that these cars require deposits and the 1.6 is the cheaper otherwise i would have gone for the 2.0 crtd. one thing i have noticed is that there isnt many on the roads? is it because they havent been out long? im a bit of a petrol head but like my diesels as they do far more miles for the money. dont know if anyone else has one on this scheme? i quite fancy the white one as it seems to be coming back into fashion! hopefully i,ll be coming back real soon to let you know what i decided.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i too would have liked a white one but its seems Kia have lost the pot of white paint as I waited so long for mine I ended up changing my order for a black one in stock! great car, fab colour but needs a lot of washing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts